Welcome to Nidra Wasi
We are located at the feet of Apu Intihuatana, Pisac´s main archaeological site , here in the Sacred Valley. We live surrounded by beautiful mountains and within a holistic yoga and medicine community. Our bed and breakfast, also serves as a retreat center for small groups who want to go deep into their practice and transformational process.
We provide a space where you can rest in nature and immerse yourselves in the different activities we share. Our schedule changes seasonally, but mainly you will find yoga classes, reiki, massage therapies, qi gong and many other healing arts. Workshops and alternative musical concerts are available.
We also are the right place to stay if you are looking to keep a healthy diet. We offer vegetarian meals and juicing programs for those who are interested. We have vegan dishes, gluten free preparations and the most delicious signature dishes using organic products that we grow locally.
We can connect you with the most talented people in the area for doing plant medicine journeys and alternative mountain hiking and visits to the lakes. If you are looking into heading for a Machu Pichu adventure, we can also put you in contact with our private local tour operator.
We hope to meet you soon and that you can be part of our ever growing family
CHECK A SHORT DOCUMENTARY ON OUR PROJECT
COMING AND GOING
Arriving and Departing
Check in (12pm) Check Out (10am)
YOGA & BREAKFAST
Breakfast is served from 9:00 – 11:00 am
Yoga Classes: Nidra Flow (Mon- Fri 5pm)
Only $5 dollars each for NW guests
SWEET OM – VEGGIE RESTAURANT
HOURS (Mon-Fri 12pm- 5pm)
DINNER UPON REQUEST
Within 24 hours. 5 soles a kilo.
ONLY in common areas: shivashakti108
We can help you out sorting ALL transportation from and to Cusco or call you a Moto taxi to town.
THESE ARE OUR HOUSE RULES
Welcome to our Family Yoga Retreat
Here is some basic guidelines to live in perfect love and understanding
1. Make yourself comfortable. Share with us about your plans and ask how things work around here.
2. Keep it safe and clean. Be responsible for hygiene in our common areas and take care of your personal belongings, we provide lockers.
3. Be respectful. People come here to rest, heal and have fun. Please control your noise levels at night time, oficially after 8 pm.
4. Get involved. We all carry a gift inside. If you feel like participating in some home chore or personal project, let us know (Kitchen, Garden, Cleaning and Marketing). If you have any kind of talent you wanna share with our community, we will help you set up a class, event or workshop.
5. Be Grateful. Life is a beautiful gift. Act accordingly.